Advertise with Us.

Advertise with us by clicking here. We can write a post or review about your company.

July 29th is National Lasagna Day....Yummy

Happy National Lasagna Day


Lasagna is probably one of my favorite italian dishes. I love to experiment and layer different ingredients to make the recipe my own. My kids love the ingredients in the following order:
  • a little sauce
  • pasta
  • some shredded cheese
  • seasoned and browned ground beef
  • some cheese on top
  • pasta
  • some sauce
  • seasoned ricotta cheese
  • pasta
  • sauce
  • browned beef
  • some shredded cheese
  • pasta
  • a little sauce
  • more shredded cheese
And yes it's packed with lots of calories especially if you have seconds, it's also time consuming so I make it maybe once a month. 

Here are some lasagna recipes worth trying:

Steampunk Bracelet, Original handmade with metal gears, glass pearls, swarovski crystals, glass beads & vintage button (click here)





No comments:

Post a Comment